Camping in summer turns out to be a disturbing one because of the excessive heat. But there's a modern solution to this problem, which is by using a portable misting system. It has a water pipe, tube, or misting line that connects to the water resource and produces soft water spraying.
Our first pick on the list is EXTREMEMIST Portable Misting System, which waters the surrounding up to 12 hours. Every manufacturer uses a different size of batteries with misting system, and the service time varies for this. However, there is a common thing between all misting systems, which is the use of heavy-duty brass nozzles.
You must check out the buying guide section immediately after the product discussion for more details.
Our Top picks
EXTREMEMIST Portable Misting System
16 ft misting line has 4 mist nozzles. It serves up to 12 hours with the 6600 mAh battery.
Mister Coolz 18 Volt 2 Gallon Outdoor Mister
There is an 18-volt rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It has four easy to attach mounting clips.
HOMENOTE Misting Cooling System
26 ft misting line with 7 brass nozzles. There is a solid brass adapter with a PU coating.
RYOBI 18-Volt ONE 2-Speed Bucket Top Misting Fan
It has a dual-purpose foot and Hi/Lo switch. It includes an 18-volt battery for efficient performance.
Misting Cooling System, Mist System for Patio
It has 82 ft cuttable PE water pipes with 30 misting nozzles. There is a 4-sealed bayonet with a thread seal.
Aimego Outdoor Misting Cooling System
The cooling system comes with UV-resistant 64 ft misting line. It can cool down up to 20-degree Celsius.
Pocketpanda Misting System for Patio 80FT
It has 80 feet water tube with 30 tee fittings. It takes only around ten minutes for a complete installation.
Best Portable misting system
1. EXTREMEMIST Portable Misting System
Weight: 2.5 pounds
- The misting system has 16 feet of misting line.
- There are 4 nickel-brass misting nozzles placed 4 feet apart.
- It has 12 clip attachments and 6 rubberized twist ties for mounting.
- It comes with a powerful 6600 mAh battery.
- There is a USB power bank with a wireless remote.
- It is equipped with AC fast charger and a micro USB cable.
When you need an easy setup misting system and also want a long-lasting service, you should purchase this. With the inclusion of clips and other installation equipment, it can make the misting system ready for use within a few minutes.
Insert the hose of the system to any water resource to start supplying water and create a cold environment inside. Whenever you are running out of battery, you can make use of the power bank and it will increase servicing time a lot.
The user can control the temperature of the misting system conveniently as there is a wireless remote available.
- The powerful battery serves up to 5 to 12 hours.
- It is easy to install in any outdoor condition with clip attachments and twist ties.
- It can lower the temperature of the air up to 30-degree Fahrenheit.
- The remote control offers an 8-speed selection to the user.
- You can also use the power bank as a mobile charger.
2. Mister Coolz 18 Volt 2 Gallon Outdoor Mister
Brand: Mister Coolz
Weight: 5 pounds
- The mister comes with 12 brass misting nozzles spaced 6 inches apart.
- There is an 18-volt rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- It comes with 1 shut-off valve.
- There are four easy to attach mounting clips available.
- It has an extra-large fill opening.
- There are gallons removable tanks with one tank cap.
It doesn't matter whether you want to attach the mister to the patio, umbrellas, or some kind of tent, you can always go for this one. With the lightweight and easy installation process, you can ensure a relaxed time under extreme sunlight.
It can easily provide service up to 1.5 hours and when you are about to run out of battery, simply use the 18-volt battery to recharge it. It has a comfortable mesh backpack design with adjustable straps for convenient carrying.
The manufacturer included 1 tank cap with the 2-gallon removable tank, which is double as measuring cup.
- The misting system is lightweight and easily portable.
- It can serve for 1.5 hours continuously with the 18-volt lithium-ion battery.
- The extra-large fill openings prevent spills.
- The wide-mouth screen filter keeps the system away from clogging.
- The battery recharges it within an hour approximately.
- It allows the user to spray up to 30 gallons per charge without any pumping.
3. HOMENOTE Misting Cooling System
Weight: 10.2 ounces
- The misting system comes with 26 feet high-quality PU misting line.
- There are 7 brass mist nozzles.
- It comes with a solid brass adapter of 0.75 inches, which has flexible & UV-resistant black PU tubing.
- It has a 6 mm diameter hose.
- There are two extra pieces of replacement brass nozzles available.
- It has 1 replacement T-connector.
Note: EXTREMEMIST Portable Misting System vs. HOMENOTE Misting Cooling System
The main difference: The first one has 16 feet misting lines with 4 nozzles, whereas the second one has 26 feet misting lines with 7 nozzles.
When durability and long-lasting service are what you want from your misting system, you might not find any better option than this one. The UV-resistant PU coating can ensure a cold temperature without decreasing the quality. Also, it lets you adjust the tube length.
The soft spraying feature of the misting system makes it usable in trampoline Water Park, umbrellas, shade sails, swimming pools, or any outdoor party events. After you have started cooling down the surrounding through this misting system, you don't have to worry about energy consumption or electricity consumption.
- The misting system comes pre-assembled which makes it easy to use.
- The adjustable length of the tube lets the user shorten or lengthen it.
- With the solid brass construction, there is no chance of leaking.
- The misting spray softly sprays water.
- It can cool the air temperature up to 68-degree Fahrenheit.
- The tubing is resistant to UV, yellowing, and hydrolysis.
4. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE 2-Speed Bucket Top Misting Fan
Weight: 6.14 pounds
- The misting comes with an 18-volt battery.
- There is a Hi/Lo switch for adjustable fan and misting control.
- The manufacturer used brass to construct the fan with two brass nozzles.
- It has a dual-purpose foot design.
- The optimal cooling angle of the fan is 1.3 GPH at low speed and 1.8 GPH at high speed.
- It provides 3.5 hours of continuous runtime with a 1.5 Ah battery.
With this portable cooling device, you can use it as a normal fan or as a misting system depending on the situation. However, the manufacturer added a switch for convenient operation in both circumstances. The quiet performance enhances the quality of the fan.
Although you have to purchase the battery individually, it can serve up to 3.5 hours continuously. To get proper cooling, it has both high speed and low-speed cooling angles. The dual-foot design allows the user to set up it on a flat surface for normal cooling.
And for mist cooling, you should set up it on a 5 gallons bucket.
- The fan ensures 28 times faster cooling than normal air.
- It is great for quiet operations because of the silent performance.
- You will have a custom cooling experience with low and high water flow.
- The dual-purpose foot design allows the fan to sit on a bucket or lay on a flat surface.
- It is easy to assemble.
5. Misting Cooling System, Mist System for Patio
Brand: SUHNE YHK
Weight: 1.74 pounds
- The misting system comes with 82 ft cuttable PE water pipes.
- There are 30 brass mist nozzles available with three faucet adapters.
- It has ¾ inches threaded and universal connector.
- There are 30 tee-fitting and 30 saddle clamps.
- The water pipe has flexible, UV-resistant, and thicker tubing.
- It comes with a 4-sealed Bayonet and thread seal.
The most attractive side of the misting system is the length of the misting line. It also has brass nozzles, which won't rust due to the strong construction. It offers the user adequate cooling; rather than providing heavy watering. With UV resistance, you can make it usable for the long term.
It doesn't matter wherever you are going to install it as the installation process is easy. With the installation guide and required things, you can quickly make the misting system ready to use. It can create a natural cooling area around you on a hot summer day.
- The misting cooling system provides a sturdy and durable construction.
- With corrosion resistance, the PE pipes are hard to rust.
- It is pretty easy to install within 10 minutes.
- It has 3 times longer durability than most misting systems in the market.
- The 4-sealed bayonet design resists any leakage.
- The plastic materials used to construct it are recyclable.
6. Aimego Outdoor Misting Cooling System
Weight: 1.63 pounds
- The misting cooling system has 64 feet misting line.
- It comes with ¾ inches American standard faucet thread.
- It can cool down the temperature up to 68-degree Fahrenheit.
- The tube has a UV-resistant PU construction.
- The manufacturer used a brass body with stainless steel orifice to make the nozzles.
- It provides a softly misting spray.
The length of the misting gives a better reach and ensures soft watering on the surface. The users don’t have to think twice about the durability and long-lasting performance of the misting system as it comes with an anti-UV PU coating.
No matter how hot the day is or how shiny the sun is, this misting system will let you have a cool temperature in the backyard. Unlike the cheap misting system, it doesn't affect the grass; rather makes them much greenery.
The system supplies soft water spraying from the home hose or tap water system, which ensures an easy installation.
- The anti-UV PU construction makes the misting line durable and long-lasting.
- It is easy to install and operate.
- The soft spraying keeps the plants and grass lush & green.
- It is water-efficient and energy-saving.
- You can remove and replace the nozzle by screwing and it is easy to recycle.
- The good sealing on the nozzle ensures no leaking.
7. Pocket Panda Misting System for Patio 80FT
Brand: Pocket Panda
Weight: 1.81 pounds
- The misting system comes with 80 feet water tube with 30 tee fittings.
- The manufacturer used brass to construct durable nozzles.
- It comes with 12 thick steel talons.
- There are removable nozzles that offer T joint.
- It provides a soft misting spray.
- The misting system cools down the surrounding up to 68-degree Fahrenheit.
If you want to save up to 70% of water than manual watering, you should go for this misting system. The durability and heavy-duty construction of the pipe and nozzles will provide long-lasting performance. It also works fast and more efficiently compared to other air humidifiers.
You can use the cooling system for Patio, fan, umbrella, porch, pergola, vestibule, and animal or as a garden irrigation kit. The manufacturer has added every necessary thing in the package to ensure a quick and easy installation process.
- With the 300 tee fittings and a tube cutter, the user can freely customize the angle and length.
- It takes only ten minutes for the installation.
- The PE engineering materials have better compression resistance and durability.
- It increases humidity effectively and removes the dust particles from the surrounded area.
- It directly waters without any electricity consumption.
- The sealing ensures no leaking.
Things to consider before buying
Whenever you are searching for a quality misting system, you need to ensure some basic things in it. And you can do this if you know about the considerable things.
- Look for an extra-large misting line or water tube.
- Don’t compromise with the construction.
- Large and rechargeable battery provides long-lasting performance.
- It should be easy to install and use.
- Try buying an energy-saving misting system.
Now let’s break into the details of the considerable things before you make any final decision.
Misting line length
How long you can reach the water resources from the place of watering depends on the misting line length. Misting line is also called water tube or pipe. The length of the pipe or tube typically ranges from 60 feet to 80 feet.
However, some lower-end models can also measure less than 30 feet. When you have a big area to cover, you should look out for a long misting line. However, shorter lines are appropriate for recreational purposes with a shorter distance to cover. Another graet water sprinkler ststem attach to your garden or backyard, Rain Bird Sprinkler System Controller is perfect choice.
It is the part where most buyers don't really put importance on while buying a portable misting system. You need to ensure a strong construction of the misting pipe and nozzle. Quality pipes come with strong PE construction, which can withstand the continuous water flow.
On the other hand, nozzles should be made of a brass material for durability. Also, plastic nozzles don't provide soft water spraying. The lack of quality in the brass nozzle will result in rust and this is why rust-resistant brass is necessary.
Cooling down temperature
Different misting systems have a different range of cooling down the temperature and you can select depending on your need. The minimum cooling capacity should be 30-degree Fahrenheit. However, the most misting system comes with 68-degree Fahrenheit cooling down capacity.
The higher capacity it has, the quicker it can work. It becomes crucial to have a better capacity when you are in a hurry or have to water timer spray a larger area.
How long a misting system is going to function depends on the battery. Although different manufacturer launches their systems with different batteries, they mostly use rechargeable batteries. They also provide a charger of 18-volt with it. It can recharge the battery quickly when it runs out of battery.
Our top selected product can serve you at least for five hours in a row, which can go up to 12 hours as well. However, most misting system batteries can serve for 2 to 4 hours. Sometimes, a misting system package includes a power bank as a backup of the battery life and increases the lifespan.
Whether it is an expensive or cheap misting system, it shouldn't take much time for installation. Most portable misting systems have installation clips and other required things to quicken the process. A complete system won't take more than ten minutes for installation.
For environmental protection and to save your money, you should look for an energy-saving product. The usage of quality construction materials ensures almost zero electricity consumption. Whether you are using it for irrigation or cooling down your camping mates, it can always save a lot of energy.
If you think the durability only depends on the construction then you are wrong. Because how well you take care of the whole system after every also plays a crucial role in the durability.
See our another reviews pop-up and brass impact sprinkler, to find what you nees.
How much does a portable misting system cost
The cost of a portable misting system depends mostly on the features it offers and also on the manufacturers. The portable misting system cost typically ranges from $30 to $200, which is indeed a long price range. Systems with shorter water tubes cost less compared to the longer ones.
Also, the cost increases when the manufacturer includes a power bank with a rechargeable battery. The use of plastic and brass in the nozzle also makes a big difference in the price as plastic is a comparatively cheaper material.
What are the benefits of using a portable misting system
Who doesn't want to have a quick watering system, which can do the work efficiently? Probably, there is none. So a portable misting system definitely offers something better to the users.
- It saves more water than watering a lawn manually.
- It is an energy-saving option with less electricity consumption.
- You can use it anywhere and anytime you need.
- The system is easy to set up.
- It keeps the lush and green look of the grass.
You can save both time and water by using a portable misting system over manual watering. You don’t have to worry about electricity consumption as the system is built to save energy.
With the long misting line or water tube, you can connect it to any water resource and begin the work. By using the installation manual and required accessories, you can quickly and easily set it up.
How much water does a portable misting system use?
It depends on the area you are watering using the misting system. However, compared to a traditional watering system or manual system, it uses 70% less water. Through the brass nozzle, the water spray reaches far more distance softly.
How does a misting system operate?
A misting system operates by cooling the surroundings. It collects water from a definite resource through the hose connection and then transforms them into small water droplets. It can cool down the temperature up to 20-degree Celsius by spraying the water droplets.
How many types of misting systems are there?
There are mainly three types of misting systems terms of pressure, low-pressure, mid-pressure, and high-pressure. Low-pressure works within 60 psi, mid-pressure works within 250 psi, and high-pressure works within 1,500 psi.
You don't need to worry when you have 80 feet long water tube and brass nozzle in the misting system. It allows you to install it anywhere you need and connect to the water resource. If you have decided the place, then purchase one from the list without delaying much.