Light up your preferred things with a simple click on the integrated button of the lighter, which works on the lithium-ion battery not with the butane anymore. Yes, I’m talking about dual arc lighters and in this modern era, it can be an ideal lighter that can light up things easily and save your money also as you don’t have to refill it again and again.
I have selected seven lighter and included them in the best dual arc lighters review. The list starts with Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter. Put the things inside the Tesla coils of the light and press the button. You should read the buying guide before making the final choice and now I’m going to provide a table for making the buying process a bit easier.
Best dual arc lighter
Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter
1. Innovative electric arc design
Best dual head
TACAMO H2 Dual-Head Flameless Tesla Plasma ARC Lighter
1. Integrated lithium polymer battery
ReLuien ARC Lighter, Rechargeable Electric Lighter
1. A safety lock switch
Q&G Dual Arc Lighter Double Arc Plasma USB Lighter
1. Quickfire starting with integrated push button
lcfun Waterproof Lighter Outdoor Windproof Lighter Dual Arc Lighter
1. Used IP56 waterproof system
Best safety protected
Dual Arc Lighter Car Model USB Rechargeable Electric Lighter
1. Usable in heavy weather condition
Best small size
Kivors Plasma Lighter USB lighter
1. Wider slant pole design
1. Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Windproof Arc Lighter
Brand: Tesla Coil Lighters
Weight: 3.9 ounces
Press the electric button on your lighter from Tesla Coil Lighters and light up a thing by putting it between the arcs of the lighter. This lighter doesn't work by creating any flame or butane because they have an innovative electric arc design that lights up the object by the electric arc. It comes with a nice, simple design but provides a premium. Objects like cigarettes, candles with long wicks, or any papery things are most appropriate to light up using this lighter.
However, you will face problems in lighting up candles inside a jar or such objects, which you can put inside the electric arc. The arc length of this lighter is 5 mm. The lighter is rechargeable, and you can recharge it by simply using your mobile charger cable. It is also safe to use, as it will never light up when the lid is closed while placed inside the pocket. As the lighter doesn’t produce any sort of flame, it is windproof and also environmental-friendly. After one full charge, you can get up to 300 uses.
- Innovative electric arc design
- The arc length is 5 mm.
- It is a rechargeable lighter.
- It is windproof and environmental-friendly.
2. TACAMO H2 Dual-Head Flameless Tesla Plasma ARC Lighter
Weight: 1.8 ounces
You can use this lighter from TACAMO in drastic weather conditions as well as it is weatherproof. It comes with a dual arc plasma torch design, and as you press the integrated button on the lighter, it will create two instant-on 2,000 degrees flameless Tesla arc. The lighter also has got a 4-mode emergency LED flashlight. The user will find it nice using it as it comes in eye-catching, highly visible orange color, and there is a rubberized coating on the body to provide an easy grip.
There is an integrated lithium polymer battery included inside the lighter, and you can easily charge it with the mini USB cable included in the lighter. You can fully recharge the battery of the lighter within 2 hours, and it requires no fuel or flame is to charge. You can use it for 90+ on a full charge. The lighter is safe to use in any weather condition as it has a lid for secure close and lock. It will auto shut off after 10 seconds, and you light from any angle with it.
- Creates two instant-on 2,000 degrees flameless Tesla arc
- Integrated lithium polymer battery
- Auto shut off after 10 seconds.
- It can light from any angle.
3. ReLuien ARC Lighter, Rechargeable Electric Lighter
Weight: 2.1 ounces
Now you can light up any type of object with this electric lighter from ReLuien that comes with an extended tube. The extended tube is 3.6 inches long and you can also rotate it 360 degrees. So you can bend the tube in different directions depending on the type of application you are using it on. Also, if you are searching for a lighter for bad weather, you can purchase it as the extended tube makes it perfect for any outdoor activity.
The lighter is lightweight, which makes it easier to take on the go. There is a large 280 mAh and 1.036Wh lithium-ion battery integrated into the lighter. You can light up things 1000 times with this lighter after one full charge. There is a battery capacity showing integrated indicators with 5 LED lights on the lighter. It comes with a safety lock switch to keep the arc away when it is not in use. It will automatically shut off after 6.5 seconds of lighting.
- 3.6 inches and 360-degree rotatable extended tube
- A safety lock switch
- 5 LED indicator lights
- It automatically shuts off after 6.5 seconds.
4. Q&G Dual Arc Lighter Double Arc Plasma USB Lighter
Weight: 1.8 ounces
This dual arc lighter from Q&G comes featuring an impact-resistant ABS zinc alloy design. The lighter is waterproof as it comes with top clips that securely close it to keep the water away anyway. It can produce flames even in wet conditions as well. You can have quick fire starting at any conditions with the integrated easy-push button. The windproof flame of this lighter can withstand wind up to 80 mph. The lighter requires no liquid fuel to reuse as it comes with an integrated lithium-ion battery designed inside.
The manufacturer has included a USB cable in the set that lets you charge the lighter via USB cable. There is a blue indicator light designed on the surface of the lighter, which turns on when it is in use. The manufacturer has thought of the safety and put an auto shut off feature after 10 seconds in the lighter. Also, there is a hanging rope that allows you to hang the lighter conveniently in your neck and make it portable.
- Quickfire starting with integrated push button
- Recharge it via USB cable
- Auto shuts off after 10 seconds.
- It can withstand wind up to 80 mph.
5. lcfun Waterproof Lighter Outdoor Windproof Lighter Dual Arc Lighter
Weight: 3.6 ounces
When you need a waterproof lighter for you next camping in a spot with the rough weather condition, you should purchase this lighter from lcfun. The lighter is designed with an IP56 waterproof system that allows no entrance of water inside. It comes with a metal ring sealed lighting to cover and a locking clasp. The lighter is weatherproof and flameless and it can be a great choice as an emergency fire starter tool.
You need no gas or butane to create light from the lighter as it works on the rechargeable lithium-ion battery integrated inside. You can reuse the lighter after a full charge of around 2 hours with the USB cable. There is a built-in blue indicator light to show the ongoing charging process. The lighter is a durable flaming tool as it is made of high-quality ABS and zinc alloy. It also offers you easy carrying during any outdoor adventures as it comes with a thick lanyard.
- Used IP56 waterproof system
- Metal ring sealed lighting to cover and locking clasp.
- Blue indicator light
- It is made of durable, high-quality ABS and zinc alloy.
6. Dual Arc Lighter Car Model USB Rechargeable Electric Lighter
Weight: 3.2 ounces
You are going to get windproof and flameless lighting from this arc lighter that is manufactured by Traspiat. You can use the lighter in any heavy weather conditions as it is moisture-proof. The lighter has safety kids from kids when you are not using it. The manufacturer has put importance on the protection as they have enabled short circuit protection and overcharge protection. After lighting once, it will automatically power off after 10 seconds.
It is a money and energy-saving lighter that offers you to reuse it without requiring to refill it with fuel. There is a built-in lithium-ion battery integrated inside the lighter, which is rechargeable via USB cable. The long and flexible soft head of the lighter keeps you away from the flame with a good distance. You can also use the LED car lighting as an emergency need. The body of this lighter is made of zinc alloy.
- Usable in heavy weather condition
- Short circuit protection and overcharge protection
- Automatically power off after 10 seconds.
- It is made of zinc alloy.
7. Kivors Plasma Lighter USB lighter
Weight: 2.9 ounces
You can light anything with this dual arc lighter from Kivors. It comes with a slant pole design that makes it wider than most arc design lighters. There is a built-in safety lid on the lighter and it won’t light when the lid is closed. When you press the integrated lighting button on the lighter, it will continuously light up anything for more than 7 seconds.
The automatic power-off protection system turns the lights off after lighting for a bit more than 7 seconds. You can fully recharge the battery within 2 hours and it can serve you up to 300 sparks. It is durable and safe as it is made of high-quality zinc alloy and high-temperature resistance ceramic plate. The lighter lets you carry it wherever you go easily as it comes with a small and lightweight design.
- Wider slant pole design
- Automatic power-off protection after lighting for around 7 seconds
- Made of high-quality zinc alloy and high temp resistance ceramic plate
- It is small and lightweight.
Dual arc lighter vs. single arc lighter
There are two types of arc lighter depending on the electrodes, single arc lighter and double arc lighter. There are some differences between these two types that distinguish them.
- The number of electrodes: There are two electrodes in a single arc lighter and four electrodes in a double arc lighter.
- Generating area: A single arc lighter generates electric light through the connection of the electrodes in a smaller compared to the dual arc lighters.
- Producing power: A dual arc lighter produces double power than a single arc lighter and they are great for lighting cigars, cigarettes, or candles.
You must check out this buying guides
Of course, dual arc lighters are unlike conventional lighters as they don't work by producing electric arc, not flame. If you are buying this type of lighter for the first time, you need to know the important factor before the purchase.
Materials used to construct
Whether the lighter will last long or not highly depends on the materials used to construct it. The materials used to construct the lighter should be durable. High-quality ABS and zinc alloy are my recommendations in this regard. Some manufacturer also uses a high-temperature ceramic plate with zinc alloy to make them lighter.
The first thing you should look at to the lighter you are buying for protection is the lid. A well-protected lid, which doesn’t offer any lighting when it is closed, is necessary to ensure safety. Then, the lighter should also be equipped with an automatic shut-off function typically between 7 to 10 seconds. Also, you can look for overcharge protection and short circuit protection in your lighter.
These dual arc lighters don’t require any flame or butane to light up things. It works by the built-in arcs that produce two diagonal electric arc lights. There is a built-in lithium-ion battery inside the lighter and you can recharge it via USB cable within around 2 hours. And after fully charging, it can provide you 300 to 1000 sparks depending on the lighter model.
It is an important factor to consider if you need a lighter for outdoor camping or hiking. You should look for a lighter that provides water-resistance and is capable of lighting things by withstanding the rough windy conditions as well.
The design is also vital because there different designs depending on the types of things you can light up. The conventional dual arc design allows you to light cigarettes, candles with a long wick or papery things. However, for compressed applications, you should look for a lighter with a built-in extended, 360-degree tube.
How dual arc lighter works
Dual arc lighter works on battery charge mainly and you don’t need to refill fuel in it. To get the best results you should follow the steps below for using a dual arc lighter.
- At first, you need to fully charge the lighter and high quality fully charged lighter can produce a minimum of 300 sparks.
- For charging, you have to use a USB cable.
- After charging it, take the thing you are going to light up in front of the electrodes.
- Press the ignition button to produce electric light and remember to remove the lighter from the charging port before using it.
- You can manually turn off the lighter after lighting up the application or some lighters come with an auto shut off feature for added safety.
Types of lighters
There are different types of lighters found in the market, some works using fuel and some works using electric power.
- Tradition spark wheel lighter: This lighter is designed with a plastic build and you have to spin the wheel to produce the flame. Some of them are refillable and some are not. It’s not good for use in windy conditions.
- Zippo lighter: It also works with a spark wheel, but a bit larger one to make the fire producing a lot easier. It works well in windy conditions.
- Arc lighter: They light up things by creating ignition produced from the electrodes. They can be single arc and dual arc.
- Coil lighter: You can light up things by the heat produced inside the coil of the lighter. It is reusable and easy to use, not among the long-lasting lighters.
- Extended tube lighter: To light up complicated applications, you should select a lighter with a 360-degree extendable tube. Sometimes it can be flexible also to reach the depth of the applications.
You are not ready for the next camping if you don’t have a high grade lighter. So choose one from the above list and make your preparation complete.
Last Updated on June 16, 2022 by Tufail